Salesforce.org has released the results of its annual customer relationship survey conducted by independent research firm Decipher/FocusVision and the results demonstrate the significant impact our technology is having on the nonprofits we serve.
87% of nonprofit and higher education respondents indicate that Salesforce.org is helping them advance their mission.
More than 500 responses to the survey were received from English speaking customers worldwide who were randomly selected and represent nonprofit and higher education organizations of all sizes, across the globe.
When nonprofit and higher education survey respondents were asked about percentage improvements in performance metrics, Salesforce.org customers report growth across every metric with Salesforce including these average improvement achievements:
30% faster idea sourcing; 45% faster collaboration; 45% faster decision making; 53% improvement in data quality; 57% faster response; and 63% improvement in operational effectiveness.
Moreover, 92% report that they would recommend Salesforce.org and in fact, 82% already have recommended Salesforce.org. Below are the average percentage improvements reported by Salesforce.org nonprofit and education customers in more specific areas.
Salesforce.org Helps Nonprofits and Higher Education Raise More Funds Faster
- +23% Faster Close of Fundraising Deals
- +30% Increase in Funds Raised
Salesforce.org Helps Higher Ed Increase Productivity, Engagement and Retention
- +27% Increase in Volunteer/Student /Alumni Retention
- +34% Increase in Volunteer/Student/Alumni Engagement
- +36% Increase in Recruiter Productivity
Salesforce.org Helps Customers Design, Code, Configure, Test, and Deploy IT Apps Faster and at a Reduced Cost
- +40% Decrease in IT Costs
- +49% Increase in Coding Productivity
- +50% Faster System Testing
- +53% Faster Business App Deployment
- +53% Faster App Configuration
- +58% Faster New App Design
- +59% Faster Data and App Integration
Interested in learning more? Join us in October at Dreamforce, the world’s largest nonprofit conference and hear directly from our customers as they showcase their innovative uses of Salesforce to tackle some of the worlds most difficult problems.