Join the Giveclarity team!
We are currently recruiting for the following:
Competitive salary, depending on experience. Flexible working including home working possible. Permanent role.
The Giveclarity Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the coordination and completion of Salesforce.com implementations in the Non profit sector. The PM has accountability for all aspects of projects, setting deadlines, assigns responsibilities, monitoring and summarising progress of project – budget, RAID, milestones.
The PM prepares reports for upper management and executive client teams regarding the status of projects and raises red flags when appropriate. The PM relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The PM is responsible for ensuring the Consultant(s) complete the work as per the project plan and to the agreed timescales
This role will require:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Salesforce.com Project Management
• Experience with the Scrum framework for managing projects.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work with all levels of management.
• Excellent influencing skills and the ability to bring teams together.
• Project management skills, especially project planning, risk management, and capacity planning.
• Excellent spoken and written communication
• Stakeholder management
• Experience with a software professional services or consulting firm
• Ability to work independently
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
• Able to think independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Direct accountability for the overall success of the client projects within their portfolio.
• Manage and coordinate cross-functional resources to deliver against the Statement of Work (SOW) incl 3rd party vendors
• Play a key role in managing the client relationship. Work closely with the client on a regular basis to ensure project progress and maintain constant open communication.
• Review and analyse project scope and manage client expectations.
• Prepare project schedule and client-facing/internal status reports, as required by the client
• Identify risks/issues and escalate to the necessary and appropriate team members and stakeholders.
• Track and review individual and project team utilization and revise forecasted hours throughout the duration of the project.
• Track and review project budget vs. actual project costs, including revenue responsibility across all projects.
• Travel as required to build/maintain client satisfaction.
Closing Date: 18th Nov 2017
(Strictly no Agencies please).