- Providing thought leadership about testing to our clients during all necessary test phases (Unit, Integration, UAT, End to End or Performance testing) by writing and executing test scripts and test strategies
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of agile development
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to focus on preventing bugs rather than finding them
- At least 3 to 5 years previous experience as Test Analyst
- Good knowledge of declarative Salesforce configuration
We need an experienced Test Consultant to work on Salesforce projects. Ideally, you would also have experience with Salesforce configuration and thereby be able to occasionally take on the role of a functional consultant.
It’s a multi-faceted role where you will be working with many different clients, pieces of functionality, in-house and thirty party apps – so if you enjoy variety, it’s the job for you!
- Hands on experience with test automation tools compatible with the Salesforce platform
- Certified Salesforce Administrator or any Salesforce Consultant certification
How to apply:
To apply, please send your CV along with a covering note stating why you feel you are a good candidate for the job and what interests you about the role and working for Giveclarity.