- Strong desire to have a positive impact on the world by working with charities
- Experience with programming in any language OR knowledge of business analysis & processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent academic background
- Excellent time management skills
Are you looking to get more out of your job than “just doing a job”? Do you believe technology should have a positive, measurable impact on the world? Do you want an opportunity to work in a role where you can use Tech for Good? At Giveclarity, you’ll have the opportunity to do exactly this. We work only with charities and non-profit organisations: from the small, community-based charities to the world’s biggest including UNHCR, UNICEF, Greenpeace, Save the Children and many more! We are also a social enterprise, giving back both money and time to actively help charities make the world a better place in whatever way we can.
We don’t just focus on doing good, an important part of the work we do is that we do it well. We deliver innovative high-quality solutions to suit the charity’s needs: Giveclarity is an award-winning Salesforce Partner having won the Global Nonprofit Partner Innovation Award three times (2018 with Greenpeace UK, 2020 with UNICEF Sweden & 2022 with Greenpeace Nordic) and the EMEA Salesforce.org Partner of the Year Award (2020).
This role is based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. As an organisation, we value remote and flexible working as well as face-to-face collaboration and team working. The initial Clarity Campus course will take place in person.
- Commercial software development experience
- Experience with agile software development
- Good knowledge of the software development lifecycle as a whole & programming concepts/best practice
How to apply:
To apply, please send your CV along with a cover letter stating why you feel you are a good candidate for the job and what interests you about the role and working for Giveclarity.