British Asian Trust had a Salesforce Enterprise instance that was not well configured when it was originally set up as a result it was not been consistently used by staff. Also, the charity was getting ready to conduct a major fundraising initiative and to improve the design of the website for this initiative.
- Review current salesforce setup and address key problem areas
- Implement track payments, pledges, recurring donations, renewals and Gift Aid
- Use online payment processor for credit/debit cards and direct debits and continue to use third-party platforms such as JustGiving
- Event management
- Marking donations for eligible for DFID claim
British Asian Trust had NPSP V2.0 and was upgraded to NPSP V3.0 to make use of the extra functionality that is available on v3.0 and to benefit from the continuous upgrades from NPSP.
In addition, they chose several apps from Giveclarity such as Clarity Data Transform and Clarity Gift Aid.
- Clarity Data Transform for files from Virgin Money and just Giving and Clarity Gift Aid to manage the Gift Aid process end to end
- Clarity Gift Aid for recording and management of Gift aid declaration, processes gift aid claim
- Configured Salesforce for outlook to record communications in salesforce
- Integration with Campaign Monitor for salesforce
- Simple configuration to enable capture consent for GDPR regulation
- Integration with Asperato for direct debit using GoCardless and card payment via Stripe
- Custom solution for Event management using standard functionality
- Automated Membership renewals and marking donations as DFIF based on the eligibility criteria.