WINNER of the ‘2018 Partner Innovation Award: Nonprofit’ for our work with Greenpeace UK!
- Making supporter selections for communications easier and quicker
- Lack of a ‘Single Supporter View’ (SSV) of all interactions with a given supporter (data residing in multiple systems)
- Complex and inconsistent coding of supporter and campaigning activities
- Speed and flexibility of data loads into legacy database slow and inflexible meaning a lack of agility in ability to engage in a timely manner
- Lack of cross team visibility of supporters
- Reporting and analysis time consuming, complex and inconsistent
- Comply with new GDPR legislation (May 2018)
- Fundraising management – Major Donor Solicitation, Mass Direct Debit Management
- Supporter Care – Gmail Integration (Cirrus app)
- Banking processing – BACS reconciliation and follow-on processes
- Flexible and easier Supporter Selections and segmentation
- Extensive suite of reports and dashboards
- Data Migration – migrated 25 Million Opportunities and 50 Million Campaign Members!
- Custom built GDPR functionality to meet client need
- 30% increase in data loading times
- Faster and more accurate reporting: 1 full staff day a week saved by not doing manual spreadsheet reporting
- Supporter cases more visible and resolved quicker: automatic creation of ~1200 supporter enquiry records per week (previously took several minutes to record reach)
- Instantaneous processing of Direct Debits saving ~3 days of staff time per month
Head of IT - Greenpeace UK
“Does exactly what it says on the tin!
We have found this an easy to use (robust) product which creates reports that give insight on your BACS settlements (can handle a high volume of transactions).”