Watford mencap chose to use Salesforce and the Non-Profit Success Pack (NPSP) to capture their fundraising information.
This was configured to suit the requirements for the recording of Donor organisation details and log donations, Event Tickets, Sponsorships for events, Grants from individuals, corporates and Trusts/Foundations.
Many NPSP functionalities such as Grants for payments and deliverables, Matching Gift, Engagement Plans, Relationship, and Affiliations were used to deliver the requirements.
Key reports were built to meet day-to-day business needs.
Business process changes were proposed for:
- working with volunteers who support the charity
- working with the finance team
- working with other data sources such as charity log
- working with the runners’ database
- logging gift aid against donations
- capturing consent from other data sources
- internal event management
- external event place management
Different types of training such as user training, report building training and administrator training were conducted to make the charity self-sufficient after project completion.