The database is used to underpin service delivery and hold records on all clients, coaches and volunteers, which may also be accessed by other teams within the organisation. The services currently consist of a remote coaching service and feedback provided on CVs, covering letters and job applications. A Grants service has been launched too.
The database should be flexible enough to support the growth of volume in the current service, as well as the addition of new services if the charity decides to develop its offer in the coming years.
Details to be held on the system are:
- Details of clients, coaches and volunteers
- Coaches’ notes on sessions
- Recordings of sessions taken from mobile phones
- Client CVs and feedback from volunteers
- Quality and evaluation data from webform, Survey Monkey and other sources
- Data protection preferences and requests
- Details of young women who become volunteers (Ambassadors, YWTAP etc.)
- Details of partner organisations (that young women are signposted to)