Giveclarity is a limited company but we are also a Social Enterprise, but what does that mean?
We have a clear social mission set out in our governing documents:
- Our aim is to help make organisations be more efficient and effective, enabling them to focus greater attention on their core charitable and social aims
- We are a business and we generate the majority of our income through trade
- We reinvest the majority of our profits, to further our social mission
- We are autonomous and are independent of the state
- Our ownership and control is in the interest of our social mission
- Our aim is to be accountable and transparent