Giveclarity is a social enterprise working exclusively with charities to deliver and support successful Salesforce implementations. Our objects are to promote the effectiveness and efficiencies of charities. Our social mission is to deliver high quality, cost effective services for charities.
However, we appreciate that some smaller charities are not always able to afford our services, and have therefore we have launched the Giveclarity Pro Bono Programme to provide some free days from our experienced team of consultants.
Please note that successful applications are likely to be relatively modest in their requirements (only requiring a few consultancy days) and should be backed up by an internal commitment to collaborate with us and take forward and reap the ongoing benefits of the new functionality. We welcome applications from smaller charities (annual income of less than £500k).
Please review the criteria below before submitting your application.
Criteria for applicants:
- You must be a UK registered charity.
- You must be current users of Salesforce.
- You must complete the application form.
- You must have an individual in your organisation who has the role of ‘System Administrator’ for your Salesforce instance (even if it’s just part of their job).
- You must be able to define a specific goal you’d like to achieve via the pro bono support.
- You must be willing to commit to the agreed timeline that we jointly agree at the start of the engagement.
We look forward to receiving your application.