A leading CRM (customer relationship management) provider in the world, Salesforce has more users than any other platform.
It is cloud-based, ultra-modern and globally trusted. Used by some of the world’s top organisations including leading banks, it ensures demands of highest data integrity and security are met.
Popular within the charity and non-profit sector, its clientele includes over 47,000 charities in over 80 countries – a number which is rising rapidly. Salesforce is also the chosen platform for many international charities. It even has a separate business unit specifically for the nonprofit sector.
Why choose Salesforce?
It's the world's leading CRM platform and now relied upon by many thousands of charities across the globe.
We strongly believe Salesforce is way ahead of its competitors in every respect. It’s fast to configure and is committed to meeting the needs of the non profit sector.
Its features include:
- Intuitive user interface, requiring minimal training and accelerating user adoption
- Comprehensive security architecture, using the latest safety features and providing granular control
- Configurable process automation, simplifying common daily processes and improving work efficiency
- Versatile application, bringing marketing, fundraising, donor services, programme management and more in one platform
- Simultaneous analytics, tailoring reports and visualizing data with smart AIT technologies
- Managed product package (NPSP), built for charities and actively being developed by Salesforce specialist team
- A wealth of free training material and resources from Trailhead and the wider Salesforce community
…and a few observations from a technical perspective:
- Quick to deploy - configuration rather than development, more agile, faster and cheaper
- No IT expertise required - everyone can be a Salesforce super user
- Scalable from 1 to 100,000 users - perfect for fast growing organisations
- Say goodbye to expensive and time consuming upgrades – All new features are automatically rolled out to everyone. So no matter what even the most sophisticated commercial clients want from Salesforce, you'll benefit from it.
- No costly servers required
- Embrace the cloud - users can securely access data wherever and whenever using your own device
- Open APIs mean easy accessibility for third parties - agencies and other 3rd parties can integrate with the platform
Thousands of apps available to help with the following….
- Marketing automation including multi channel - email, SMS, social media and direct marketing
- Address look-up tools and validation, making data quicker to input and more accurate to keep
- Ability to clean your data – and keep it clean
- Social media tracking and management, including Twitter tracking and alerts event registration tools
- Volunteer management, matching skills and availability to tasks and producing timesheets
- Connect to payment gateways and online giving platforms including JustGiving, Stripe, GoCardless, PayPal and Worldpay
- Full integration possible with your website, such as automating online donations and capturing and actioning supporter sign-ups
Don't take our word for it...
General Director, Unicef Sweden
“Salesforce’s dedication to non-profits and Giveclarity’s experienced team made them the right partners for us in this digital transformation. UNICEF Sweden have now taken the next step to enhance our supporters’ experience."
Fundraising Director, Ben -Motor and Allied Trades Benevolent Fund
"...confident we chose the right partner in Giveclarity and made the right investment in Salesforce over other platforms. Highly recommended, the lot of them!"
Former Salesforce Administrator, Christians Against Poverty
“Having spoken to and worked with other non-profit partners, Giveclarity stand out above the rest. They've been around since before the Non-profit part of Salesforce even existed officially and understand it from the ground up.
Throughout the process they offer consistency (thanks in part to low staff turnover) and an eagerness to do things well and not take shortcuts which in the long run obviously leaves you with a better product... we love these guys"
Take a look at our apps
Our three apps have been developed with charities in mind - addressing some challenges that they often face.
Clarity Gift Aid saves you time and increases revenue as it helps you manage the recording of Gift Aid Declarations, calculate Gift Aid amounts and process Gift Aid claims to HMRC.Read more
Clarity Banking is a banking solution that saves you time and effort in the import and export of transactional data to and from banks, and other financial institutions.Read more
Clarity Data Transform saves you staff time when you are faced with the need to take data from files and external sources and find, create or update records in various objects in Salesforce.Read more
Here are some useful links...
How to Choose a Salesforce Consulting PartnerStrategies when choosing a partner
A great article from Salesforce on some strategies when you are trying to select a partner.
Power of Us HubPower of Us Hub
A fantastic place to find documents, posts and ask questions to other Salesforce users in the non profit community.
Trailhead is a free and easy way to increase your knowledge of Salesforce. Content is organised into units, modules, and trails to help guide you through everything you need to know about Salesforce.
Trailhead LiveChoosing an account model
Watch really useful videos by our very own Salesforce Trainer Katie and Salesforce Consultant Astrid on setting up Salesforce, specifically for nonprofits:
Salesforce User GroupsLondon Non Profit User Group
You can join the user group and discuss key topics online and they also hold meetings four times a year in central London. The meetings are a great chance to meet other non profit Salesforce users and pick up useful hints and tips. They have speakers and discussions on a myriad of topics so get involved and see for yourself!
Salesforce Licence Donation Free Trial and ApplicationsTrial Sign Up
You can sign up for a trial here (we can help advise on what Edition to chose). You can apply for a 10 licence donation there.
To check on the eligibility guidelines for the Salesforce Power of Us Program, check here: Salesforce Donations Eligibility Guidelines